- Level 5
- Legal character
- Only use arrays or points buy for stats
- No race/class limits
- Forgotten Realms start, so if you’re from elsewhere you’ll need an explanation of how you got all the way from the ebberon/dark sun/greyhawk campaign worlds to the FR
- 1 level 5 item, 1 level 4 item and 840 gold
- If it’s in the character builder’s marketplace and you can afford it, it’s yours.
- Buy a reasonable amount of non-magical ammo once, I don’t care about or keep track of the number of shots, just that you bought it to start with.
- I do care about the weight limit and size of what goes in your backpack. You’re not gonna stack 10 spears or 150 lbs. of gear in your pack and get away with a penalty free fight. Reminder: you can always put things in your mount’s pack beforehand or drop your backpack when the fighting starts.
- I sort of keep track of food and water. In town you will spend gold, out of town you will need to hunt or use rations.
- A paragraph or two about you and your background, something that you would tell other PCs on a long trip
- No retconing for a new type of character when we get started, consult the book of armaments
Add your PC to the characters page.